Magical Rovinj belongs among the most beautiful Croatian cities and it is one of the most visited Adriatic destination. It is located on the western coast of the Istrian Peninsula and in the past it was an island protected by the high, strong stone walls. There are many islands in the Rovinj archipelago, but surely the most famous are the St. Andrew's island, also known as Red Island and the St. Katarina island. Crowded, colorful houses, narrow streets and small squares are guarded by the baroque St. Euphemia's church. Many people from all over the globe come back again and again to enjoy this unique, charming spot.
· Opulent Hotels and Private Apartments Selection
· Pebble Bays and Rocky Capes
· Splendid Golden Cape Forest Park with grandiose beaches & Sports amenities
· Old city core with colorful streets , restaurants, galleries, caffe bars
|Hotel Eden - Located on the edge of a unique and beautiful hundred-year old nature park in Rovinj called Zlatni Rt - Punta Corrente, with its long-term tradition hotel Eden will satisfy each guest´s demands. Distance to the sea is only 50m of walking through a gorgeous green park alongside of hotels outdoor pool area. This hotel is home to spacious superior rooms and suits that can accommodate up to 4 people.
|Hotel Lone - One of the most luxurious hotels in Rovinj area and Istria as well is opened throughout the entire year. Top notch accommodation accompanied with an amazing wellness center plus lots of recreational facilities and mouth watering gastronomical services make this hotel an ideal place to spend your holidays in.
|Tourist resort Amarin - this well known tourist resort is located right next to the sea, only 4km from the center of Rovinj. There you will find superbly equipped apartments that can accommodate 2-6 people and various additional amenities and services that will amuse not only children but grown ups as well. Fairly close to the resort you will also find the amazing new Family hotel Amarin****
|Tourist resort Villas Rubin - located only 100m from the sea and the beach this resort is divided in the section with hotel-type rooms as well as apartments. No matter in which section you choose to stay in you will have the same access to everything resort has to offer. Lovely beaches, outdoor pool and a great restaurant should be enough for you to consider Villas Rubin as your next holiday destination.
Tourist and cultural center
Tourism in Rovinj
History and culture of Rovinj
Because of its diverse history, Rovinj has a rich cultural heritage. Although most of the monuments are located within the old town, there are many attractions in the surrounding area of Rovinj.
Narrow streets will lead you to the beautiful church of St. Euphemia. Besides the stunning Roman cathedral, there are many other smaller churches and monasteries worth to visit. Rovinj was declared a Monument of Culture in 1963.
· Old city core, intertwined by the stone streets and colorful houses
· Lim Fjord – 20 minutes drive from Rovinj, a sunken karst valley, almost 13 km long. It stretches further into the interior, all the way to Pazin creating the Lim Cove.
· Dvigrad – a well preserved medieval town in Limska Draga, about 15 km from Rovinj
· The Ornithological Palud Reserve – a swampy area with 220 birds species, it is a single ornithological reserve in Istria
· Monkodonja – an archeological site, 5 km from Rovinj
· Rovinj City Museum – keeps the collection over 30000 books and artifacts
Events and Amusement
· Pay the visit to Rovinj Aquarium, opened in 1891, rich in numerous examples of local flora and fauna
· Climb up to the St Eufemia Tower and have a magical view over the city and the surroundings
· Walk the old city core and discover the Carrera and Grisie streets with their shops and galleries known by paintings and exhibitions
· Take a bike ride through the Golden cape Forest Park
· Book the daily trip and investigate Venice, Brijuni National Park or Motovun medieval town
· Be a part of a the unique Salsa Festival in June and July